It has become virtually impossible to honestly discuss race, gender, and class issues in mainstream American society because, if you do dare to repeat certain “tabooo truths,” you will be ostracized as a bigot. Professor Wilfred Reilly (author of Hate Crime Hoax) fearlessly presents 10 of these truths here and investigates why the mainstream is so afraid to acknowledge that they’re true. Among these taboo truths:
- Men and women are different, although equal.
- There is no epidemic of police murdering Black people. The year Black Lives Matter began, cops shot under 1,200 people, and only 258 of them were Black.
- Crime rates vary among ethnic groups. The Black violent crime rate is about 2.4 times the white rate. Whites dominate corporate crime. Things like this affect outcomes for groups.
- There are almost no “pay gaps” between big groups, when variables other than race and sex are adjusted for.
- The hard right (alt-right, QAnonsense) has as little to offer as the “woke” left Reilly criticized with these first few points.
An honest conversation, rather than fanaticism on either political “side,” is the way to move America forward. This book contains the data that can START that conversation.